Ways to give HOPE to the homeless
Our 2017 goal is 150 monthly donors giving a minimum of $10 per month to cover the cost of our existing routes, reaching 150 people every week with a hot meal, hygiene kit and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Volunteer a Saturday
Please join us as we prepare a hot meal, ice down water, Dr. Pepper & cut up bread. Afterward, we head out to minister and serve the homeless the meal, hand out hygiene kits, shoes, clothes, blankets, bug spray, hygiene packs, etc. as the Lord provides. Click the email link below to contact the leader for the Saturday you are interested in volunteering.
- 9:00 a.m – 11:00 a.m. cooking & preparation
- 11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Depart to serve & share
- Location varies from week to week
- Life Giving Ministries Coordinator: Chris Niebel
- Klein United Methodist Church Coordinator: Sherry Carley
- First Saturday volunteers REGISTER HERE
- The Woodlands United Methodist Church Coordinator: Sherry Lewallen
- Second Saturday volunteers contact coordinator
Want to start a new route in your area?
We are looking for new church partners and leaders to help us expand Hope Beyond Bridge’s outreach to include the FM 1960 corridor between Hardy Toll Road & SH 249 as well as re-establishing the 290 routes from 610 to SH99. If you are interested in joining us, please click here.
2018 Golf for Hope information coming soon!
- Volunteer Expectations – This document gives you and idea of what to expect while serving with Hope Beyond Bridges as well as what we expect from you.
- Photo Consent Form – From time to time, we take pictures of our volunteers for use on our website and various other publications. Please download, print and fill out the photo consent form to authorize us to use photos of you.
- Weekly Route Sheet (I-45) – These are the sheets we use each week to take prayer and needs requested by our homeless friends.
- Bread Alone Stickers – These are the 2″ x 4″ labels we place on the bags of bread, bagels and pastries donated by Panera Bread.
- Donation Card – This will give you a list of items we are in need of on an ongoing basis. Clothes, shoes, blankets, bug spray, hygiene kit items etc. It will also give you the current UPS donation locations.
- Donation Receipt – If you have donated items and would like a receipt, please complete the donation receipt form for tax purposes.
- Donation Form – If you would like to make a donation to Hope Beyond Bridges by mail, print out the form and send a check payable to Hope Beyond Bridges. Please send your completed donation form and check to: Hope Beyond Bridges, 4008 Louetta Dr #145, Spring, TX 77388